Skip to content
Skip to navigation
- Quantum Photonics Incorporating Color Centers in Silicon Carbide and Diamond, Marina Radulaski, Jelena Vučković. To appear as a chapter in The Proceedings on Latest Achievements in Physics on the Occasion of the 20th Anniversary of the "Prof. Dr. Marko V. Jaric" Foundation (2018) (arXiv:1806.06955)
- Nonclassical Light Generation from III-V and Group-IV Solid-State Cavity Quantum Systems, Marina Radulaski*, Kevin Fischer*, Jelena Vučković. Edited by In Ennio Arimondo, Chun C. Lin, Susanne F. Yelin. Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics, Vol 66, AAMOP, UK: Academic Press, pp. 111-179. (2017) (arXiv:1701.03039) *These authors contributed equally to this work
- Quantum optics and cavity QED with quantum dots in photonic crystals, Jelena Vuckovic. Lectures given at Les Houches 101th summer school on “Quantum Optics and Nanophotonics", August 2013 (to be published by Oxford University Press) (arXiv:1402.2541)
- Objective-First Nanophotonic Design, J. Lu and J. Vuckovic. Invited book chapter in Springer book, "Numerical Design of Metamaterials", edited by Kenneth A. Diest, Springer Topics in Applied Physics, vol. 127 (2013) (arXiv:1207.2499)
- Photonic crystal cavity lasers, Y. Gong, B. Ellis, J. Vuckovic, Invited book chapter in Quantum Dot Devices, edited by Z. M. Wang, Lecture Notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology, Springer-Verlag (2012)
- Quantum optics with single quantum dots in photonic crystal cavities, A. Majumdar, M. Bajcsy, K. Rivoire, S. Buckley, A. Faraon, E. Kim, D. Englund, and J. Vuckovic, Invited book chapter in Quantum optics with semiconductor nanostructures, edited by Frank Jahnke, Woodhead Publishing (2012)
- Quantum dots in photonic crystal cavities, A. Faraon and J. Vuckovic, Invited book chapter in Quantum Dots: optics, electron transport and future applications, edited by A. Tartakovskii, Cambridge University Press (2012)
- Spontaneous emission control in a plasmonic structure, H. Iwase, Y. Gong, D. Englund, and J. Vuckovic, Invited book chapter in Nanoscale Photonics and Optoelectronics, edited by Z. M. Wang and A. Neogi, Lecture notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology, vol. 9, Springer-Verlag (2010).
- Photonic crystal microcavity light sources, H. Altug, D. Englund, and J. Vuckovic, Invited book chapter in Comprehensive Semiconductor Science and Technology, edited by P. Bhattacharya, Elsevier (2010)
- Physics and applications of quantum dots in photonic crystals, D. Englund, A. Faraon, I. Fushman, B. Ellis, and J. Vuckovic, Invited book chapter in Single Semiconductor Quantum Dots, edited by Peter Michler, Springer Book series on NanoScience and Technology, Springer (2008)
- Quantum Information Processing With Quantum Dots in Photonic Crystals, J. Vuckovic, D. Englund, A. Faraon, I. Fushman, and E Waks, Invited book chapter in Semiconductor Quantum Bits, edited by Oliver Benson and Fritz Henneberger, Pan Stanford Publishing (2008)
- Pillar microcavities, C. Santori, D. Fattal, J. Vuckovic, M. Pelton, G. Solomon, E. Waks, D. Press, Y. Yamamoto, Invited book chapter in Practical applications of microresonators in optics and photonics, edited by A. Matsko, CRC (2009)
- Photonic Technologies for Quantum Information Processing, P. Kumar, P. Kwiat, A. Migdall, S.W. Nam, J. Vuckovic, and F.N.C. Wong, Invited book chapter in Experimental Aspects of Quantum Computing, edited by Henry Everitt, Springer (2005)
- Cavity Enhanced Single Photons From a Quantum Dot, J. Vuckovic, C. Santori, D. Fattal, M. Pelton, G. Solomon, and Y. Yamamoto, Invited book chapter in Optical Microcavities, Ed: Kerry Vahala (World Scientific, 2004).
- Regulated Single Photons and Entangled Photons From a Quantum Dot Microcavity, Y. Yamamoto, M. Pelton, C. Santori, G. S. Solomon, O. Benson, J. Vuckovic, and A. Scherer, Invited book chapter in Semiconductor Spintronics and Quantum Computation, Eds: D. D. Awshalom, D. Loss, and N. Samarth, pp. 277-305 (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2002).